LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

Freakin awesome stick animation. I love League of Legends so this is especially good. You should seriously make more animations that feature other champions. We need more LoL animations in general around here.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Trippy and Awesome

Omg I loved it. Fantastic work, great animation and art style. Just looking at the pigs made me laugh, and the way the first pig moved about was great.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Something like this deserves to be a full-on movie

The plot of this story has a perfect grasp on modern reality. It depicts exactly what could happen to us if the government isn't careful with the war we're waging in Iraq. Everything could very much escalate into a full-on WWIII ending with mass nuking from both sides, and this pretty much shows what it will be like.

Keep it up man, the funky dialogue quality didn't bother me much. I hope you can get some support like donations so you can fund this project for the better.

Strollin' Strollin'

Hilarious but with a few flaws

Funniest damn launcher game I've ever played. I like the fact that you actually control your guy too. It adds a lot of depth.

I laugh pretty much every time I die, though the first time, for some reason, I nearly started crying from laughter. I guess it's from the sounds that play.

I didn't get any bugs, fortunately. I guess my computer can keep up.

As others have stated, there are flaws. Restarting and navigating the upgrade menu was a bit of a hassle, especially for a launcher game which is all about constantly moving. However, my biggest gripe was the music that plays once you die. It gets rather annoying. Fortunately you aren't stuck there for TOO long. I honestly think having no music after dying would be best, but keep the rage sounds. :D

Anyway, overall it was a pretty decent experience. Good use of memes. I don't mind memes when they're used cleverly like in this game.

PB 'n J PB 'n J

Loops awesomely and is extremely catchy. I loved how diverse the instruments were, too. Very cool loop. Can't wait to see what game it's going to be in. Good job, dude.

no-ma-designs responds:

Thanks so much, man!

Stranded Stranded

This is pretty awesome. The drums gave it a nice rhythm. The only thing about it I found odd was the song title. It didn't really convey the feeling of being stranded. Nonetheless, it's a good track. Keep it up man.

stunkel responds:

Thanks! It's actually for a friends youtube channel! And the channel has the word Stranded in the title so I fit it in accordingly. It was just a title so I could remember who it is for, but after a while it just stuck with me and I liked it :3 But thank you for reviewing! I hope you enjoy my future tracks!

We Sing and Dance for Fun We Sing and Dance for Fun

Hey I posted in the Audio Advertisement thread about this song as well, but I figured I would give it a legit review to hopefully boost the publicity. As I said in the thread, the song desperately needs some equalization and volume adjustment; mainly with the synths. The drums get drowned out and the song loses its groove as a result. You also went crazy with the time glitching and it kind of muddied the flow of the song in general. In my opinion, Trance needs to flow nice and smooth, like a river. It's definitely got a good melody to it and has tons of potential. Just spend a few weeks on it and just polish it relentlessly and it'll no doubt turn out to be a great track.

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks for the review. This track really was just me messing around with the time glitching. Maybe I'll open it again and do a version with no time glitching, and if I can figure it out, with better mastering. I'm still a noob at this, as usually I don't get reviews, so I have no clue how to improve. So this helps. A lot.

Anyhoo, yeah. I spent maybe 13 hours on this? And I was very sleep deprived. And my girlfriend wanted to know why I told her I thought I was having too much fun in Fruity Loops XD

And the reason I put it in trance is because a lot of people say that my melodies are more trance than anything. So, that's like my "default" genre now. I may change this to techno if I feel like it. Or if you feel this should be in another genre, please tell me, like with a PM or something, as I absolutely suck at telling EDM genres apart.