LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

Freakin awesome stick animation. I love League of Legends so this is especially good. You should seriously make more animations that feature other champions. We need more LoL animations in general around here.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Trippy and Awesome

Omg I loved it. Fantastic work, great animation and art style. Just looking at the pigs made me laugh, and the way the first pig moved about was great.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Something like this deserves to be a full-on movie

The plot of this story has a perfect grasp on modern reality. It depicts exactly what could happen to us if the government isn't careful with the war we're waging in Iraq. Everything could very much escalate into a full-on WWIII ending with mass nuking from both sides, and this pretty much shows what it will be like.

Keep it up man, the funky dialogue quality didn't bother me much. I hope you can get some support like donations so you can fund this project for the better.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Makes me want to play CS.

The way the movie displayed the characters was perfectly done. The hacker, the camper, the pro, the dumbass, the lagger, and of course, the noob. All very common players in the actual game.

One qualm I had was the really long intro that was tied in with the majority of the animation. There wasn't a whole lot of animation that wasn't used to introduce the different players, and it was kind of a let-down. However, it's more of a nit-pick on my part, so it doesn't really take away from the overall quality of the film.

My favorite part was with the admin and the hacker. From personal experience as an admin on a pub server, it was pretty hilarious to see that. The film was full of great ideas and they were displayed very well.

Jerry Jerry

Too accurate...

It scares me how accurate this animation was...

It was funny throughout, rather long for the style you used, but it certainly developed enough to be as long as it was. My favorite part was when just before the suicide scene where it was quickly going through each part of his day and it sort of made that beat. I chuckled at that.

I agree though that the burning in hell scene was a bit...overzealous. Not that it offended me, but it just seemed to not fit in too well.

Overall, a great and funny animation, I saw this after the newer one when he was a child, so it made more sense to me. Keep it up man.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Holy Shit...

That was pretty crazy man. I liked the whole premise of the film. It would probably offend a ton of Christians and whatnot, but I doubt it really matters. I don't follow any real religions myself, so I found it pretty awesome how you played out the action with the crucifixion and such; was really epic.

The song fit the scene perfectly, although usually the case is the scene is built upon a selected song in the first place. The animations weren't perfect, but for the theme, it was a good choice of style and really overall it just made me say "holy shit..."

Good work.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Insanely Epic

The style was incredible and the animations were some of the most fluent I've ever seen. The effects were ace, and the ideas were of perfection...

Flawless victory!